Friday, September 23, 2011

I'M BACK!

I just returned from a very nice vacation to the national parks out west.  Oh, the gorgeous Rocky Mts, the wonderful wilderness, the fragrant smell of pines warmed by the sun,  the beautiful animals, and picturesque high plains and river valleys along the historic Lewis and Clark trail....love it all.  It refreshed me, and now I'm revving to get back to my creating and the selling of my work!  Hope you visit me at my Zibbet shop.  I will be placing "!NEW!" work on it ASAP! 

Thanks for visiting me here!  Smiles, Diane*

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear its very nice blog and your post on blog is very informative I would like to visit on your blog again and again. It’s very effective and attractive your blog theme is according to your blog title. aluminium cable manufacturers in India, Aluminium Cable Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete