Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What Did I Create Today???

Hi RWJ Fans!

Hope all of you are well and having fun shopping, creating, enjoying the summer, etc!  I've been busy making more of my 'popular' Bead Dancer Pins.  Yes, they are popular people simply because they make people >>>>>>>'SMILE'>>>>>.  They are also extremely 'versatile' as a gift since they aren't as personal compared to giving a necklace set or even just earrings.  My Bead Dancer Pins can be worn on such a variety of clothing: vest, sweater, jacket, hat, purse, backpack, shawl, etc.  Annnnnddddd~~~>they are reinforced with a heavier gauge wire through their arms & legs sooooooo when you take one home (or give as a gift) you can "repose" them if you have a funnier/cuter pose.  So many times I catch folks staring at them on my display board....smiling.  As they are choosing one to purchase, sometimes I hear someone say, "I love the hair" or "that reminds me so much of so & so. I certainly does make a popular gift....according to many of my customers.  GREAT!!  So, that's why I was busy making more today.............

www.zibbet.com/RainboWireJewelry  (See my Bead Dancer Pins here!)
Smiles, Diane! 

No comments:

Post a Comment