Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hello RainboWire Jewelry Fans!!  I hope all of you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas & New Year's day!  It's fun and exciting just thinking of the possibilities for 2012!!  I enjoyed a 2 week break, but now I'm back and raring to go....!!!/\/\/\/\/!  I'm looking forward to getting back to my studio, cleaning up the area, creating all the bookwork necessary for the coming year, making a new list of potential new items to pursue, getting my new year plan in place, and going from there.  There's lots to do, so I just wanted to touch base with you now...to let you know I didn't forget to "post" here on my blog--I needed time off like everyone does...but I'm back here sharing with you once again. 

Don't you forget to please check out my Zibbet studio at www.zibbet.com/RainboWireJewelry ok??  Thanks everyone!  Love & Smiles,,,,Diane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment