Friday, April 13, 2012

Craft Show Season Around the Corner!!

I'm getting ready for the new 2012 Craft Show Season ...and that means for the Central OR Saturday Market in Bend OR!!  We begin Memorial Day wkd 10-4pm across from the public library in downtown Bend between Wall & Bond Streets.  It'll be a lot of fun...hopefully...in the sun!  There will be lots of arts & crafts...most likely flowers and food....and maybe musicians too.  Come and have a fun-filled afternoon.  Don't forget to stop my RainboWire Jewelry booth (redesigned) and say hi & see my colored copper wire jewelry.  Enter my contest too!  I know, I can't wait!!  In the meantime....visit me at www.zibbet.com/RainboWireJewelry and www.facebook.com/RainboWireJewelry (and "like" me there, ok??  Thanks for the chat....smiles, Diane!

No comments:

Post a Comment